Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
GamesBeat reviews editor Mike Minotti is furious that Disney is changing an attraction — something the company has probably never done before. But the crew doesn’t have much time to talk about that, because it’s a busy GamesBeat Decides this week.
Sony and Microsoft both have a lot of news, and then Mike and co-host Jeff Grubb answer a lot of your questions. They then talk about Returnal, MLB The Show 21, and Nier Replicant.
Join us, won’t you!
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties